Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anyone figure out how to follow all the Networking/IM stuff at once?

I would like to know if there is a program or one site that follows networking sites as well as IMs. Where you can can chat, update your status, get your messages, etc. All from one location.

I never really get any of these things filled out all the way as well. They always are slanted towards what is on my mind at that moment, instead of my overall philosophy as a whole. Is there a place that we can fill everything out ONCE. As things we update things on our "master" profile, it will update your profile on the networking sites?

If keeping our profiles updated automatically isn't an option, how about manually? I found a Firefox addon that does that with a LOT of forms -- Sxipper -- but it doesn't work for Social Networking questions.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment