Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome & MySpace

Thank you for checking out my blog. I have a son turning that I placed for adoption turning 18 years on August 9, 2009. I want to make it as easy as possible to be found if he chooses to look for me. So, I'm signing up at several different social networking sites. (I'm also looking for girls I went to school with as well.)

In order to keep all of the sites straight and to let everyone know where I'm signed up - I plan to keep all that information listed right here.

Image representing MySpace as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase


The site I'm listing today is MySpace -- My address at Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/jcradiator

Of course the sites will also be mixed with my thoughts at that time. So, please read the "fine print". (Which hasn't been written yet, but will include that my views and feelings are subject to change. They are often irrational, and that is why most times I try not to express my opinions online. Please don't take offense. I accept that everyone has differing opinions. I do not claim that my opinions are correct. They just happen to be what I believe, but I do know without a doubt that I could ABSOLUTELY be WRONG!!! So, that being said. Please respect that I am entitled to feel however I feel at the moment I wrote whatever it was I wrote. Thank you. I will try to word this better in a more permanent "fine print" version."
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment